30 January – 4 February 2022
This winter we would like to invite you to join us for the freestyle progression camp in Africa! We’ve been looking for our winter destination to keep the progression going through the year. With different locations in mind, we decided to choose the windy paradise in Kenya in the famous Diani Beach!
We want to motivate you, give you inspiration, and help during the learning process, we don’t want to see you stuck on one trick a million times over! We want to challenge you and give you different tasks that will make you a more diverse and stylish rider!
GAME ONE KITEBOARDING is professional kiteboarding training for the upcoming riders. We believe nothing is impossible when you have passion and dedication to achieve your DREAMS!
- TRICK PROGRESSION – learn new tricks, grow your style, find new ways of expressing your riding and help land all your best tricks during competitions and photoshoots.
- VIDEO COACHING – Every session we will record, and analyse together afterwards. We want you to understand how to analyse your own riding, reduce mistakes and give you clips for your own riding videos
- PERFORMANCE – Training with us, will give you more confidence, motivation as well as physical preparation for the level of performance you wish to achieve.
- MENTORSHIP – Do you aspire to win competitions, get new sponsorships and become a full time professional rider? Through our expertise and support we will help you achieve these dreams!
KITE MOTION Kitesurfing school Diani Beach Kenia (Soul Breeze Resort)
Diani Beach in Kenya is one of the most beautiful beaches in Africa. With crystal blue water and sandy beaches, it is one of the top kiteboarding spots in the world!
The wind picks up around 11 and peaks to 15- 25knots in the windy season December-March & June-September. During the windy season, the wind blows every day!
- 6 days of kiteboarding coaching (30 January – 4 February)
- video coaching and analysis
- TRICK MASTER CLASS – darkslide & unhooked raily
- morning Yoga
- no wind activities (gym session, off water visualization, mentorship)
- min riding requirements: JUMP
- below 18 years old only with accommodation and parental permission.
- accomodation & airport transfers upon request
- 8:00 – Morning Yoga
- 9:00 – Breakfast
- 12:00 – First session(depending on wind and tides)
- 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 15:00 – Second session
- 18:00 – Sunset
- 20:00 – Trick evaluation, video & photo analysis
- 22:00 – Lights out.
- * schedule depending on wind and tides conditions!
WHERE TO STAY
Stay together with us in Kite Motion Kite Villas in shared rooms only 10 min beach walk to the spot.
Fly straight to Mombasa International Airport and then take a taxi to Diani Beach. Usually, it takes 1 – 1,5h to drive by car (depending on the traffic and ferry) to the kitesurfing spot in Diani Beach.
Alternatively, you could fly from Nairobi International Airport to Diani Beach with the small inland flight to Ukunda air strip (Jambojet or Airkenya). If you choose this option you basically land on the beach.
OTHER CAMPS in 2022:
- GAME ON Sardinia, Porto Botte 3-9 JULY 2022 (youth freestyle progression)
- Sardinia, Porto Botte 10 – 15 JULY 2022 (all levels freestyle progression)
- SAIL & KITE 1 – 8 OCTOBER 2022
3x Freestyle World Champion, 2x TRIPLE S winner, 8x Polish Freestyle champion and a passionate kiteboarder 🙂
Karolina has been a professional athlete for 16 years with 10 years of competition experience in the Freestyle world tour and 4 years in the Kite Park League as a top and 1st place rider. Karolina will guide the riders towards a competitive mindset but also show how to train and stay motivated when the wind is not collaborating.
Apart of a competitive career, Karolina finished BA in Humanities, MA in retail and management as well as PT Level 3 and yoga teacher training.
Karolina has been organizing kiteboarding events and kite clinics since 2015. For her being able to share her kiteboarding knowledge and help develop new riders is something she’s very passionate about.
Sponsors: SLINGSHOT KITE, RIDE ENGINE.